AT-SV Omnidirectional Spherical Vise
Omni Directional Spherical Vise
- Positive Holding
- Dead Angle Free Inspection
Rigid and Durable | High Precision Machining | Great Stability | Versatile and Effective
High Precision Machining
- CNC machined up to 0.002cm tolerance ensures perfect synchronization of guidfe rail and screw for fine tuning of jaw opening.
- Maximum part clamping length: 87mm
- High precision machined spherical body with selected high grade steel
- with 1.6kg total weight of the main body, extra level of stability is achieved with ample damping to suit high demands of creative craft/paint works
- Adjust dowel bars position for holding parts of various shapes. Silicon rubber tubing protects parts from scratching.
Versatile and Effective
- Tiny parts may be held without steel bars, directly with the jaws, positively and protectively
- Slots with a triangular cross section are 0.64mm deep and 1.27mm (max) wide. These are designed to hold tiny parts of cylindrical shape or oddly shaped with a tiny "tail" so that you can manipulate with higher precision.
- Turn the locking mechanism on upper hemisphere to switch between modes (lock/unlock-rotate) to meet your requirements.
- Single unit for creation and inspection
- Omnidirectional adjustment, upper hemisphere may rotate freely for easy inspection and optimization.
- Omnidirectional Sphere x1
- Pedestal x1
- Silicon Rubber Tubing x1
- Dowel Bars x10
- Moving Jaw x1
- Anti-slip Lining x1
- Allen Hex Wrench x1