RG 1:144 RX-93ff Nu Gundam
The life-size ν Gundam standing statue "RX-93ff ν Gundam" appeared in RG-compliant detail in high definition and high-density detail!
- In addition to the molding color that thoroughly reproduces the characteristic aircraft color of "RX-93ff ν Gundam", realistic decal and water transfer type decal conforming to the standing image are included!
- Reproduce the long-range fin funnel, which is the biggest feature of "RX-93ff ν Gundam", with new parts!
- Equipped with a deployment gimmick to the launch form, it can be suspended with new parts of the attached shoulder part and attached to the arm.
- Original hand parts conforming to the standing statue are included!
- Joint is built in the shoulder and abdomen, and it can move flexibly. Twisting and shoulder extrusion are possible, realizing more dynamic posing.
- The shoulder armor has a built-in mechanism that expands greatly in conjunction with the internal joint.
- By expanding the range of motion of the shoulders, interference between parts that occurs in posture while holding an armament is reduced.
- The lumbar joint moves finely for each block, expanding the range of motion of the legs.
- It is possible to move the knee to protrude forward widely, and although it is 1/144 scale, it can produce a powerful pose with a wide stance.
- The legs are equipped with a "multi-link gimmick" in which the armor slides in conjunction with the movement of each joint. Poses with large knees bent are also naturally reproduced.